05. What if I live out of state?

  • Posted on: 1 August 2012
  • By: admin


In today’s educational world, living in one state and graduating from a school in another state is no longer unusual.

With distance learning, satellite classes, video courses, online classrooms, military families, job transfers, government employee assignments, etc., it is not uncommon for students to have these arrangements.

Currently we have students in every state and multiple foreign countries working on their high school diplomas. No Maine residency is required. No on-site attendance is required. All NARHS graduates, regardless of their places of residence, are awarded a diploma from the state of Maine.